Symptoms of TMJ Disorder
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms related to TMJ disorder, Dr. Adam Nischwitz can help!
A few of the symptoms and signs of TMJ disorders can include allor some of the following
- Pain or tenderness of your jaw
- Pain in one or both of the temporomandibular joints
- Aching pain in and around your ear
- Difficulty chewing or pain while chewing
- Aching facial pain
- Locking of the joint, making it difficult to open or close your mouth
Temporomandibular Joint disorder can cause a clicking sound or grating feeling when you chew or when you open and close your mouth. As a patient suffering from potential TMJ syndrome if no pain and no limitation of movement is present when jaw clicking sound is present, you probably won’t need treatment for a TMJ disorder.
Dr. Adam Nischqitz has a extensive backgrund in diagnosing and treating TMJ syndrome, a disorder of the jaw bone at the connection point to the skull.